HOLISTIC CORE RESTORE® – BUMP
Wed 20th March 2019
8pm – 9.30pm
Warlingham Church Hall
Join us for our next BUMP workshop – an essential health and nutrition workshop for Mums to be in the second and third trimesters. The Workshop will include:
- A functional exercise class
- Releases designed to keep you mobile and pain free
- A meditation session
- Hints and tips on your early postnatal recovery
- Lots of information and practical tips on optimal nutrition to support your pregnancy
- A chance to socialise with other Mums over a cup of tea and a healthy snack.
This one-off workshop is designed to give you all of the tools you need to exercise safely and effectively during pregnancy, with a particular focus on your core and pelvic floor health, as well as functional movement. The aim is to give you the tools to keep mobile, reduce pain and discomfort during pregnancy, help you on your journey to recovery post-baby and to give you a couple of hours to focus entirely on yourself!
The 1.5-hour workshop is £15, which includes take home sheets with some key hints and tips from your morning.
To register for future workshops, or if you have any questions at all about the workshop, just fill in the form below.