HOLISTIC CORE RESTORE® – EVERYWOMAN
“The course was beneficial to me in many ways. I’ve seen a 1cm reduction in my diastasis, my nutrition has improved by making small, simple changes, which I’ve seen in my skin and my posture is better. I felt I was being truly looked after. The small group allowed Alix to really focus on us all individually, yet we always had the support of the group. I feel more informed about the exercises, nutrition and self care, and the 10 minute videos have made all the homework exercises achievable. Essentially, I feel like I’ve been on a brilliant training course to set me up for life!”
“The course was so much more than I was expecting, some excellent but simple nutrition advice, support and advice all week and the weekly meeting. In just a few short weeks I’ve seen a huge improvement in my size, my attitude, and my strength. I’m delighted.”
“I made significant changes to my diet and feel much more linked to my core again. The separation in my stomach has reduced. I feel more like myself again!”
“Fantastic results from the very beginning. Back pains greatly improved from day 1.”
“I’ve seen physical changes such as losing 3cm around tummy and hips. Core tension has improved and my pelvic floor is getting stronger. I lost 5lbs as an extra bonus! Overall it is helping me make positive changes which are becoming a habit. They are exercises that I can maintain in the long term and I’ve learnt the importance of making this a habit. Every woman who has given birth should have access to this!”
“I have seen an improvement in the strength of my core and pelvic floor as well as more stability in my energy levels. I feel a lot more balanced and this is down to the exercises and the nutrition guidance. I’ve also lost weight (I’ve never had so many comments!). I enjoyed the routine of the course and the easy to do exercises. I now feel confident continuing the exercises at home. Alix is a great teacher, helping me to get the exercises right and full of lots of practical advice.”
“This course really helped me to re-focus in terms of taking care of myself. The variety of exercises meant that I was able to use the ones that worked best for me. Alix is a great support and motivator and having contact with the rest of the group daily meant that it was easy to stay motivated.”
“I found it really good to go through the exercises with an expert and then practise the techniques in the homework. It has been great to look at my nutrition as well. I have noticed that my tummy and pelvic floor feels much more engaged and I think my tummy looks a little bit flatter. Still some work to do but I now feel equipped to do it.”
September Course: SOLD OUT
Next course starts: Wednesday 31st Oct, 8pm
Warlingham Church Hall
(next to Coughlans)
The programme is split into two phases – for the first 6 weeks you will attend weekly classes, for the second 6 weeks you will complete an online programme, but with the same level of ongoing support that you will have come to expect from the live portion of the programme.
Phase 1 is the perfect opportunity for you to really master the exercises and achieve some brilliant results, while Phase 2 will ensure you capitalise on what you have achieved already and help you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your life on an ongoing basis.
Before you’re accepted onto the programme, you’ll need to fill in a screening questionnaire to decide if this exercise-based programme is right for you (as some women may need referral to a medical professional first). Then, if you’re a great fit:
- You’ll be set to attend your first session where you’ll receive your HCR Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course.
- You’ll receive your login details for the HCR Online Platform where you can view your additional filmed homework (which is only 10 minutes long) plus a healing nutrition video and recipe booklet.
- You’ll attend the weekly classes over 6 weeks, where we’ll complete a functional exercise programme, discuss nutrition, self care and other strategies for improving your core and pelvic floor function, as well as your overall wellbeing. After this you’ll receive weekly homework for the next 6 weeks, plus ongoing support and further work on nutrition and self-care to help you capitalise on what you’ve already achieved.
- You’ll also be invited to join a WhatsApp group for the course where we can all keep in touch between sessions.
Is this programme for me?
This programme is for any woman who:
- wants to know more about Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health
- has experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing.
- wants to strengthen her core.
- has a small diastasis (tummy separation) that they want to heal.
- has lower back pain that is related to a ‘weak core’.
- wants a better looking tummy
- has seen a clinician about a low level prolapse and has been told to do pelvic floor exercises
Take a look below to find out more about what others have gained from doing this course.
Securing your space
There are two cost options for this course:
1. Pay for the full 12 weeks (Phase 1 and 2) at a cost of £197 (if you sign up by Friday 5th October for the October course, you can secure an EARLYBIRD RATE of £175). Also payable in 4 instalments.
2. Pay for just the first 6 week live course (just Phase 1) at a cost of £130 (with an EARLYBIRD RATE of £120 for payments received by Friday 5th October), with the option at the end of the course to continue to the online portion for an additional £97.
*Please note that your space on the course is only guaranteed upon receipt of payment, with a maximum of 8 spaces on offer.
The costs included all homework videos, ongoing support between sessions, a handbook and all of the equipment you’ll need. We will also do food diary reviews and I will be available throughout to provide 1-2-1 support as needed.
If you’re ready to look after and improve your pelvic floor and core health with this unique programme, then you can book your space here, or fill in the form below with any questions you have and Alix will get back to you as soon as possible.