GET YOUR SUMMERFIT ON
We’ve all been there, summer stretching ahead, hazy days, lots of freedom, getting up later and later with no alarm, enjoying our kids for about the first 3 or 4 days……
And then reality kicks in, our normal routine is out of the window, we’ve already eaten 4 Cornettos and it’s not even Friday, we’ve not worked out once and the kids are starting to drive us “just a little” crazy.
How the hell are we going to get through six weeks of this? And what will I look like by the end of it? And I’m not just talking about a little extra on my muffin top, it’s stressy keeping children entertained for six whole weeks and have no time to myself.
You’re probably thinking you need an emergency plan, an emergency exit is not an option at this stage, we’re gonna get through this and we’re going to do it together.
I’m Alix (aka Chickfit), Personal Trainer, and most importantly mum of Beth (9) and Josh (6) so I know exactly how you’re probably feeling right now. We don’t want to take a step back and lose all the good work we’ve already put in this year.
So what I’m planning is this. A survival pack for me and you – yes I’m in the trenches with you. I know what it’s like to put on weight believe me, I used to be three dress sizes bigger so I know how it can drain your energy and make you feel uncomfortable.
I am launching my brand new ONLINE SummerFit programme.
It’s designed especially for busy mums who have to juggle the kids with their own desire to feel fit, strong and healthy all summer long. Let’s face it, that feeling of returning to exercise in September after a long summer break can feel like a real mountain to climb!
You’re going to need your energy to deal with the kids, as well as a little bit of downtime to stay sane!!!!
This programme is not about staying on a diet all summer long – it’s about giving you a focus for your fitness.
Here’s what you’ll get In a nutshell:
1: High intensity strength and cardio workouts with some more low key stretch sessions.
2: I’ll be motivating you to eat well with some healthy recipe ideas.
3: We’ll be focusing on some self care strategies to keep stress in check and make sure you’re getting a little bit of time to rest and recuperate.
And hey I’ve got your back with this summer special because there’ll be plenty of room for a few glasses of Prosecco here and there as well.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The programme is for anyone (although not recommended during pregnancy or in the first 6 months postnatal) who wants to either progress or maintain their fitness levels through the school summer holidays. There will be both newbie and advanced workout options to ensure you are being challenged at the appropriate level for you.
- The whole programme is online, so you’ll be able to keep going from the comfort of your own home with just a couple of simple bits of equipment.
- You’ll get 3x 20-25 minute workouts each week: 1x HIIT (high intensity interval training); 1x Strength; 1x Stretch and Let Go. Do them alone for a quick workout or combine a couple for a super duper one.
- There will be support through the Facebook Group where you’ll be able to access all of your videos, as well as self-care tasks, motivation, support, recipes, Q&As and some extra mini classes for those really busy days.
- It starts on Monday 23rd July and lasts for 6 weeks.
- It costs just £47. HOWEVER, if you sign up by the end of June you can get the course for just £42.
So how are you feeling about the summer now? Slightly relieved? A little bit excited? Got those nervous, excited butterflies in your tummy?
I would love to see you in the group with all the other mums and let’s raise a glass together as we take this summer on and come out the other side feeling energised, chilled, and absolutely fabulous.
Click the link now to book your spot at our special Earlybird price valid until Sunday June 30th.