Welcome to ChickFit Online
DOORS CLOSED UNTIL 14th DECEMBER 2020 – bookings will open then for the New Year Challenge. If you would like to be kept up to date just fill in the form below!
ChickFit Online is a fitness membership portal with bells on – like having a Personal Trainer without the price tag! It’s for literally anyone who wants to gain fitness, strength and confidence for now and the future. For anyone who wants a bit of structure and support, and who realises that health and fitness isn’t a quick fix, but a state of mind!
Is ChickFit Online for you?
- Have you ever signed up for an online fitness programme and then struggled to keep motivated?
- Or tried to go to classes only to find that life gets in the way too often and you can’t maintain it?
- Are you sick and tired of being constantly on and off the wagon with your fitness and nutrition?
- Of feeling like you’re always on the quest for the right diet and never happy with the results for very long?
- Does your weight, confidence and / or mood yoyo?
- Are you ready to improve your attitude towards exercise, but would love a little support along the way to help?
If any of this resonates with you, then you’re definitely not alone. Which is exactly why ChickFit Online was created.
You see at ChickFit, you don’t just get workouts and recipes (and then get left to get on with it by yourself), you also get all the tools you need to stay motivated, keep upping your game, tackle your mindset and change how you see exercise and nutrition for the long term, not just the next 6 weeks. And, you also get a brilliant, active community who are all in the trenches with you!
How it works
1. When you join us, you’ll receive a Welcome Pack which will help you to get your journey started in the most positive possible way. It will help you to set your goals, think about what may have held you back in the past and give you some tips on keeping motivated. You’ll also be invited to join our amazing, supportive Facebook Community.
2. Within our Facebook Community we run 6-Week Challenges every half term, plus a couple of mini Challenges during the year, such as the SummerFit and FestiveFit mini programmes. The Challenges are all about getting you motivated, helping you to stay on track and helping you with healthy eating and nutrition.
3. Then all you have to do is choose a structured fitness programme to do alongside the Challenge. This means that every member of the community can choose the programme that works best for them at that particular stage in their life. This includes the Freedom Programme, 20 Minutes Fitter (which is perfect for beginners) and Lift Strong. Plus new programmes are being added all the time!
Alongside all of this we have a library of HIIT, strength and mobilisation videos; a collection of delicious, healthy recipes; and some brilliant mini masterclasses covering everything from goal setting and motivation through to your pelvic floor and perfecting your press up.
Plus we do a weekly live Q&A in the group to answer all of your burning questions and every 6 weeks or so we do a special Nutrition specific Q&A with Christelle from Keep Calm Nutrition.
Last but not least, you can also include a weekly class (in Warlingham) as part of your membership for just an extra £7.50 per month. If you want to find out more just head to the ChickFit Challenge page. NB – classes are currently being held online via Zoom.
Come and join us!
Our Challenges kick off at the start of every half term (plus look out for mini programmes including FestiveFit and SummerFit). We’ll open up for registrations a couple of weeks before each Challenge but if you’ve just missed one, contact me through the form below and I’ll put you on the priority list for next time we open up.
If you have any question about whether it’s right for you, just fill in the form at the bottom of this page. The programme is also not recommended for pregnant women or those in the first few months post birth. Although do keep eyes peeled for the updated New Mums Reboot® which is coming soon.
The Important Bits
COST: £20 per month (cancel anytime)
START DATE: We’ll open for the next Challenge (which starts on Monday 4th january) on the 14th December.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: Access to the ChickFit Online Membership portal and Facebook Community, all of your videos and programmes, recipes, mini masterclasses and tonnes of support