Is ChickFit Online for you?
- Have you ever signed up for an online fitness programme and then struggled to keep motivated?
- Or tried to go to classes only to find that life gets in the way too often and you can’t maintain it?
- Are you sick and tired of being constantly on and off the wagon with your fitness and nutrition?
- Of feeling like you’re always on the quest for the right diet and never happy with the results for very long?
- Does your weight, confidence and / or mood yoyo?
- Are you ready to improve your attitude towards exercise, but would love a little support along the way to help?
If any of this resonates with you, then you’re definitely not alone. Which is exactly why ChickFit Online was created.
You see at ChickFit, you don’t just get workouts and recipes (and then get left to get on with it by yourself), you also get all the tools you need to stay motivated, keep upping your game, tackle your mindset and change how you see exercise and nutrition for the long term.
And, you also get a brilliant, active community who are all in the trenches with you!
doors open again 18th aug 2021
ChickFit Online is a fitness membership portal with bells on – like having a Personal Trainer without the price tag! It’s for literally anyone who wants to gain fitness, strength and confidence for now and the future. For anyone who wants a bit of structure and support, and who realises that health and fitness isn’t a quick fix, but a state of mind!
How it works
1. When you join us, you’ll receive a Welcome Pack which will help you to get your journey started in the most positive possible way.
2. You’ll join our Facebook Community where we run 6-Week Challenges every half term, plus a couple of mini Challenges during the year, such as SummerFit and FestiveFit. This will get you motivated and keep you accountable and on track.
3. Then choose a structured fitness programme to do alongside the Challenge. This means that every member of the community can choose the programme that works best for them at that particular stage in their life from new mums, through to newbie and time poor, through to experienced exerciser.
Alongside all of this we have a library of HIIT, strength and mobilisation videos to keep you going between active challenges; a collection of delicious, healthy recipes; and some brilliant mini masterclasses covering everything from goal setting and motivation through to your pelvic floor and perfecting your press up.
Plus we do a weekly live Q&A in the group to answer all of your burning questions.
Rolling Monthly Membership – This is our most popular option at £20 per month (no minimum term) and includes access to everything for as long as you want it.
Individual Challenge Membership – For £60 per Challenge you will get exactly the same access as our Monthly Rolling Members, with access as soon as you join, right through to the end of the next 6-Week Challenge.
Classes – For both options above, you can also include the weekly class, held at 8pm on Tuesdays in Warlingham. NB – this option is currently fully booked (due to limits on numbers) – if you would like to go onto the waiting list for this, just fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Come and join us!
NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS: Monday 6th September
DOORS OPEN: Wednesday 18th August
Our Group Challenges kick off at the start of every half term. The next one will start on MONDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER and registration for new members will open on Wednesday 18th August.
If you have any questions about whether it’s right for you, just fill in the form at the bottom of this page. The membership is not recommended during pregnancy.
Next 6-Week Challenge starts on MONDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER and registration for new members will open on Wednesday 18th August. You can join as a monthly recurring member (no minimum term), or you can join us for individual 6-Week Challenges.
- Access to the ChickFit Online Membership portal
- Facebook Community
- All of your videos and programmes
- Mini masterclasses
- Tonnes of support
Online (or if you choose the with class option, classes are currently held via Zoom or at Warlingham Church Hall once we are allowed in person classes again in June)