We’ve all been there, Christmas is approaching, there are plays to attend, presents to buy, turkeys to baste. And you think to yourself that you’ll definitely still make time to do some exercise in between everything else. Because you know it will make you feel better and January will feel that little less daunting if you’ve kept it up over the Christmas hols.
And then reality kicks in, our normal routine is out of the window, people keep bringing boxes of Celebrations into work and we’ve not worked out once in 3 weeks.
So, what you need is something quick, easy and painless that’s going to fit in amongst all of the other things you want to do at this time of year. And lucky for you I’ve got just the thing.
I’m Alix (aka Chickfit), Personal Trainer, and most importantly mum of Beth (10) and Josh (7) so I know exactly how you’re probably feeling right now. We don’t want to take a step back and lose all the good work we’ve already put in this year.
So what I’m planning is this. A survival pack for me and you – yes I’m in the trenches with you. I know how easily those good intentions can fall by the wayside AND how much better I feel when I keep at least some of my routine going.
Starting on Saturday 14th December, we’ll be starting the FestiveFit programme.
It’s designed especially for busy mums who have to juggle the kids with their own desire to feel fit, strong and healthy through until Christmas. Let’s face it, that feeling of returning to exercise in January can feel like a real mountain to climb!
You’re going to need your energy to deal with the kids, as well as a little bit of downtime to stay sane!!!!
This programme is not about staying on a diet or missing out on lovely Christmas treats – it’s about giving you a focus for your fitness.
Here’s what you’ll get In a nutshell:
1: High intensity strength and cardio workouts with some more low key stretch sessions.
2: We’ll be focusing on some self care strategies to keep stress in check and make sure you’re getting a little bit of time to rest and recuperate.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The 10-day programme is for anyone (although not recommended during pregnancy or in the first few months postnatal if you haven’t yet started back to exercise) who wants to either progress or maintain their fitness levels up until Christmas.
- The whole programme is online, so you’ll be able to keep going from the comfort of your own home with just a couple of simple bits of equipment. A resistance band is a must, some light dumbbells are optional.
- We’ll do a 10-15 minute workout every day for 10 days, mixing high intensity work with some stretch and mobilisation sessions. You’ll also have access to the videos beyond the 10 days so you can reuse them over the rest of the Christmas period.
- There will be support through the Facebook Group where you’ll be able to access all of your videos, as well as mini daily self care tasks.
- It costs just £15 if you buy in before Friday 6th December. After that the price goes up to £20!!!
I would love to see you in the group so let’s raise a glass together as we take this Christmas on and come out the other side feeling energised, chilled, and absolutely fabulous.
Click the link now to book your spot. Discounted rate ends on Friday 6th December. Bookings close on Thursday 12th December.