C-Section Recovery is challenging for many women and a deeper approach is required to ensure their recovery is a truly inside-out affair. Which is where this programme comes in – assisting you with your deep recovery and a return to awesome, fully functioning abdominals!
Whether you’re a new mum who wants to regain fitness, strength and functionality, or you had kids years ago and have decided that it’s about time you focused on yourself, ChickFit’s Mums Reboot® is a bespoke programme designed especially for you. As well as helping you to heal and nurture yourself, this programme will help you to rebuild fitness, strength and resilience from the inside out and truly bring you back to yourself.
Who’s the programme for?
The programme is for any woman who wants to build a stronger, fitter body for life and ensure they are resilient for motherhood and all of the demands that come along with that.
Its ideal for you if:
- You want to build strength from the inside out.
- You want to ensure that your core and pelvic floor are strong and functioning well.
- You have niggles, aches and / or pains that you want to address.
- You want to build an exercise habit for life.
- You want to improve your nutrition but don’t want it to be hard or restrictive.
- You want to build your confidence and feel like your old self again.
What to expect
As well as taking into account the specific and unique needs of Mums to improve core function, the Mums Reboot® will take a holistic approach to helping you regain your health and fitness. Because this programme isn’t just about exercise – we address nutrition, self care and stress management as well as posture and alignment to ensure that your body is fit for the life that you lead.
We start off with a deep assessment that focuses on nutrition for healing, breathing strategy and postural alignment. Then the programme will include massage therapy to bring balance back to your body before we then move onto the core restore exercises and programme appropriate movement into your routine. We also employ ‘can do’ strategies for helping you to rest and de-stress.
Then, we will meet face to face for our first session (which may include soft tissue / massage work as appropriate) and then continue to meet either in person or via Zoom either every week or every fortnight. You will also be provided with bespoke homework to do in between sessions and support throughout.
Your package includes
- An in-depth 1.5 hour assessment (currently the first 30 minutes are done via Zoom, followed by 60 minutes in person in line with Covid recommendations), food diary review, massage work as necessary and bespoke exercise programming.
- A further 5 or 11 personal training sessions.
- A complementary 60 minute massage.
- A homework programme to complete in between sessions (tailored to fit into your life), including a written programme and video demonstrations of your key exercises.
- Regular food diary reviews with simple and actionable changes.
- Ongoing support in between sessions.
By the end of the programme you can expect to feel fitter, stronger, more energetic and confident, in control of your core and pelvic floor function and like you can take on anything life (and your kids) can throw at you!)
6 session (+ massage) package
12 session (+ massage) package
Availability is generally on Wednesdays and Fridays (daytime) or Wednesday evening
- 1x online consultation call
- 6x 1-2-1 sessions (weekly or fortnightly – either face to face and / or via zoom depending on current Covid restrictions)
- Bespoke homework videos
- Support throughout the programme
- All of your equipment.
My studio in Warlingham, your home and/or via Zoom
PAY IN FULL or
PAY IN INSTALMENTS
To secure your space, either fill in the contact form below or book a consultation call via the link below so we can discuss your needs and confirm availability.
Book a consultation call