THE summer fitness programme for busy Mums
SUMMERFIT IS BACK!
What a year!
We’ve made it through months of lockdown, we’ve got up to speed with home schooling and working from home.
We’ve changed our routines, got to grips with many Zoom meetings and realised that there are certain things that we don’t necessarily want to let back into our lives as we move back to some kind of ‘normality’.
And now, we have 6 weeks of summer holidays to look forward to! And on the one hand, if we’ve been juggling schooling with work that may be something of a relief…we can finally stop spinning one of those plates.
But on the other, it’s another 6 weeks where we have to work out exactly how we fit in at least a bit of exercise and self care without feeling guilty, and while juggling it around the needs of the kids. We may have good intentions at the start of the holidays, but before you know it, September arrives and your efforts to keep fitness in your life have dwindled to nothing.
But luckily for you, I’ve got your back. I’ve got a plan that will keep you motivated, improve your fitness levels and do it in a way that’s going to be totally manageable throughout the whole of August.
I’m Alix (aka ChickFit), Womens Health and Fitness Coach, and most importantly mum of Beth (11) and Josh (8) so I know exactly how you’re probably feeling right now. We don’t want to take a step back and lose all the good work we’ve already put in this year.
So what I’m planning is this. A survival pack for me and you – yes I’m in the trenches with you. I know how easily those good intentions can fall by the wayside AND how much better I feel when I keep at least some of my routine going.
Starting on Monday 3rd August, SummerFit is here to keep you fit right through to September!
It’s all ONLINE and is designed especially for busy mums who have to juggle the kids with their own desire to feel fit, strong and healthy throughout the summer holidays.
You’re going to need your energy to deal with the kids, as well as a little bit of downtime to stay sane!!!!
This programme is not about staying on a diet or missing out on summer evening glasses of wine – it’s about giving you a focus for your fitness.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 3x 20 minute sessions per week for you to do whenever you want including HIIT, resistance and stretch/release sessions.
- Weekly live motivation sessions, mini masterclasses on things like motivation and eating well and mini self care tasks
- Workout check-ins to keep you accountable and motivated
- All the support you’ll need to see you through the whole 4 weeks
Here’s what you need to know:
- The 4-week programme is for anyone (although not recommended during pregnancy or in the first few months postnatal if you haven’t yet started back to exercise) who wants to either progress or maintain their fitness levels. There will be both newbie and advanced workout options to ensure you are being challenged at the appropriate level for you.
- The whole programme is online, so you’ll be able to keep going from the comfort of your own home with just a couple of simple bits of equipment.
- There will be support through the Facebook Group where you’ll be able to access all of your videos.
I would love to see you in the group so let’s take on the summer and come out the other side feeling energised, chilled, and absolutely fabulous.
There are 2 ways to join us:
1. Join for the 4-Week programme, which includes a login to the workout area and access to the private Facebook Group = £27
2. Or join ChickFit Online where as well as getting access to the SummerFit programme, you’ll be able to access the full membership site as soon as you sign up, including loads of additional workouts (between 10 and 40 minutes long), a recipe library and a whole host of mini masterclasses on everything from exercise technique, to pelvic floor to how to stay motivated = £20 per month (until cancelled)*
Sign up to SummerFit 2020
Doors close on Friday 31st July.
Remember you can either just purchase SummerFit for £27 OR you can try out ChickFit Online for £20 per month (until cancelled) and get all of the extra benefits of access to the full membership site.