Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘ChickFit’ or ‘I’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website – Alix Hubble. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Taking part in sessions with ChickFit:
In taking part in exercise sessions with ChickFit I agree to the following:
– To fill out a pre-exercise questionnaire as soon as possible to highlight any medical conditions or injuries which may affect my ability to carry out an exercise programme.
– That I will be responsible for taking on board and abiding by any advice that is provided to me by ChickFit upon receipt of my pre-exercise questionnaire.
– That I will keep ChickFit fully informed of any changes to my health and wellness so adjustments can be made to my programme accordingly.
– That any exercise programme, even for fit and well individual, carries a level of personal risk and as such I will use my own judgement while exercising to ensure that I am working to a level that is suitable for me.
– That if I have any doubts at all about the suitability of embarking on an exercise programme I will contact my doctor first. We always recommend that you seek professional advice before embarking on any exercise programme.
– If I am taking part in online training, or Zoom sessions with ChickFit, I agree to ensure that my personal workout space is safe and suitable by:
1. Removing any jewellery which may impede me during exercise, or may be likely to get tangled or caught.
2. Ensuring I am wearing suitable footwear. I.e. either trainers or bare feet on a mat as per your usual mode of training. Socks should not be worn at any time
3. Checking all equipment that I am using is safe, damage free and kept at a safe distance from me until it needs to be used during the session.
4. Making sure I have suitable space to exercise and any furniture or other obstacles or trip hazards have been cleared away from the area where I am working out.
5. Ensuring that children do not take part in exercise sessions and if they are in the same room, remain at a safe distance from me to ensure no risk of tripping. Children should not play with any equipment.
6. Keeping pets in another room to ensure they do not represent a tripping hazard.
7. That I am working within my own abilities and according to any advice that has been provided to me.
Cancellation & Session Use Policy:
– Sessions that are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at the full rate.
– Refunds or session rescheduling will only be agreed on a discretionary basis.
– Where a session is rescheduled with more than 24 hours notice, ChickFit can not make any guarantees on how soon that session can be rebooked. This will depend fully on diary availability and any previous cancellations that have been made.